At last! My mom has been at me for the fact that, despite all the jewellery I make, I’ve never made myself something. Well, here it is, the dragonfly bracelet.
It’s very me; I promised myself that if I ever did this I would go all out on materials:
- Sterling silver oversized dragonfly clasp
- 4mm bicone Swarovski crystals in Aqua
- 3mm bicone Swarovski Crystals in Caribbean Blue
- 4mm Deep brown Swarovski pearls
- 2mm sterling silver seed beads
- Smoky Quartz finish Japanese delicas
- 2 Sterling silver filigree cone ends
I’m in love with it. It’s inspira’ish by my personality – I love turquoise, I love silver and I love photographing insects – particularly dragonflies. I love late summer when the big drowsy ones come out.
This one is sort of munching on a ladybug.
I can’t wait to see it in the sunlight!