New pattern – Jax

Cabled boot toppers

Sexy and cute, designed to sit above the boot line and hug the back or side of your calf with ornamental cables and optional split lacing design. The boot toppers use up less than one skein of a luxurious sport weight yarn; Malabrigo’s new Arroyo and are finished by adding a bit of lace to tie up the backs. They’re worked flat on 2 needles. Use one skein for boot toppers, or 2 skeins for full length leg warmers – it’s up to you!

Cabled boot toppers

The cable is worked every right side row, resulting in something that looks deceptively complex but is easy to work. I named them after a dear friend who I shared my goth days with, and I think she would appreciate the design :)

Cabled boot toppers

If you’re a member of Ravelry you can purchase it here.

If you’re not, you can purchase it here:

Enjoy!

9 Responses to “New pattern – Jax”

1. 1 Lisa Asanuma February 13, 2012 at 12:44 am

This. Is. Amazing. I’m queuing it right now! :)

2. 2 Tanis February 13, 2012 at 9:01 am

Very cute! I love the cable and the ribbon tie is a really nice touch.

3. 3 Amber February 13, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Super cute any your boots are awesome too!!

4. 4 Hellopalz February 13, 2012 at 7:54 pm

The lace on the top is a cute addition, the pattern is amazing! Legwarmers are so in this season!

5. 5 Aurora July 16, 2012 at 9:49 am

Reblogged this on Fiore Rougee comentado:
    Ser√° que essa moda pega aqui no Brasil? Achei lindo, mas precisa de muito bom-senso para usar sem errar feio….ah, e olha essas botas! Queria uma assim :(

6. 6 Suzanne Boler November 22, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Hello! I think these are wonderful! I’d love to have a pair for myself but am not a knitter. What would you charge to knit them for me?

• 7 shireenn November 27, 2012 at 10:50 am

Hi Suzanne – Thanks for your note – I don’t knit for profit right now, but I may be teaming up with someone in the near future who does knit for a living, I’ll keep you posted!
      S.

7. 8 Aurora April 4, 2013 at 12:46 am

Still in love with this…

1. 1 Update to the Jax pattern, and tough learning experiences. « The Blue Brick | Photography and Handcrafts by Shireen Nadir Trackback on August 22, 2012 at 3:43 pm