Shop Update Today!By
Visit our online store to see all the new goodies we’ve got in stock, including the April club, Ocean Fortress, Jade, Carnelian and Chrysocolla. There are a few things that you might find a little different!
- We are no longer offering Manitoulin Merino. This saddens me, and might not be permanent, but it was on back order for so long that I had to find another option for my luxury base. I think you’ll be pleased with the replacement though; Niagara MCN. A generous 500 yard skein of 70/15/15 Superwash merino/cashmere/nylon. Perfect for larger shawls, knee socks and a dream against your skin.
- We are temporarily also not offering worsted weight. I am seeking out an alternative to this asap.
- Our Killarney Sock and DK yardage has changed; in both cases it’s more, so I don’t think you’ll mind. Killarney sock is now 437 yards/skein and Escarpment DK is 293 yards/skein.
- Sale time! In order to clear out old inventory many of our colours are on sale – mostly anything that was autumn or winter themed. This includes the last of our Manitoulin Merino, so if that was a fave of yours, now is the chance to stock up.
- Going forward, all The Blue Brick yarns will be dyed-to-order. There are many benefits; no selling out, no cart-jacking, and only one drawback; you’ll need to give me at least 3 weeks from order to delivery. I promise it will be worth it!
- Lastly – last month I played with letting folks download the pattern for the club with their purchase. This caused a glitch in my system, because it then marked the sale as ‘fulfilled’, which cause all kinds of grief when it came time to actually fulfill it, so bear with me, your pattern will arrive with your yarn as usual, and if you send me your Rav ID I’ll make sure it’s added to your library as soon as it’s added to Ravelry.
I think that’s it… Do feel free to write to me if you have any questions at all, and happy shopping this weekend!
Leave a Reply