For the 10 day countdown to the release of Resin Jewelry, 2nd Edition, I’ve decided to do 2 fun things.
- Show off the new cover! That flower is called a ‘Painted Tongue’, isn’t that awful? It’s also known as a Velvet Trumpet Flower and that’s the name I shall stick with. The bezel is handmade by almost-hubby Tito and the project is a straight up single-stage pour.
- Have a contest! For the next 10 days, leave a comment on my blog telling me what you would preserve with resin. The flowers from your wedding bouquet? Your child’s first self-portrait? Sand from your last vacation? The skies the limit, so tell me what you’d cast as a project! On September 15th I will choose 2 comments to win printed copies of the book. Everyone can enter, even if they already ordered/upgraded their e-book, because really, who doesn’t like to have a printed book in their hands?
The astute among you will notice from the book cover that the Blue Brick is getting a rebrand ;) More on that later!
~ Obligatory Book stuff below ~
Resin Jewelry, 2nd Edition will be released September 15 and is now available for pre-order. Pre-ordering entitles you to the current version now and the fully updated version on September 15 at no further cost. You can pre-order until September 15 for only $20.00 USD, after which the price will go up to $28.00 USD.
Upgrade option for folks who already own a copy:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you bought the book on my Etsy site, give me the paypal address you used to buy the first book. If you bought it on blurb, give me the date of your original purchase
- I will verify the original purchase with my records
- Once verified, for a paypal payment of $5 I will add you to the list of folks who will automatically receive the e-book Resin Jewelry, 2nd Edition on September 15th, via email.
This offer will expire on September 14th, on September 15th the full e-book and printed version will be released.
You can pre-order the e-book at Etsy or Craftsy: