The Boston Common, or Boston Public Garden, dates from 1634. It’s a large, beautiful park right in the middle of the city. I spent much time knitting, reading, walking and thinking there.
- Tried knitting last night for the first time in 2 weeks - ended up having to ice for half an hour :( this is depressing. #carpaltunnelsucks 1 day ago
- Bedroom Reno - Making the most of a tiny condo
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- Free Pattern - The Mushin Cowl
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- Sexy Boot Topper Knitting Pattern
- Beautifully Different - Pumpkin Carving
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass hat inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls