Labour day weekend Tito and I went on a short road trip through the Niagara escarpment. We checked out a great yarn store (Spun Fibre Arts), drove around wine country and saw a drive-in movie (my first!). We also got some great bug shots, startled some frogs, wandered through sunflowers taller than us and ate ourselves silly on fresh Ontario peaches so ripe you needed to eat them over a sink. We ended the day sitting under the skyway at night, watching the flames from the Hamilton industrial sector. It was a perfect day :)
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Music to my ears
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
- Oh, Canada!
- BC - Pacific Northwest Raptor Society
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls