If, on the other hand, you adore bugs, then enjoy! All these photos are from our weekend walk at the Leslie Street Spit. Shot with the Canon 7D and Canon’s 100mm prime f2.8 macro lens. The last one is my favourite :)
- Tried knitting last night for the first time in 2 weeks - ended up having to ice for half an hour :( this is depressing. #carpaltunnelsucks 9 hours ago
- Bedroom Reno - Making the most of a tiny condo
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- Frogpond Farm
- Love knows no, uh, bounds.
- Baby blanket-hoodie!
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass hat inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls