The Boston Common, or Boston Public Garden, dates from 1634. It’s a large, beautiful park right in the middle of the city. I spent much time knitting, reading, walking and thinking there.
- Aurora hunting last night, hiking and abandoned house trekking today, followed by another aurora sighting :) #abandonedporn #lifewithnokids 15 minutes ago
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- Music to my ears
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- Sexy Boot Topper Knitting Pattern
- Berry Baby Hats
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls