Just a neat photo this morning :) It’s so cold in Toronto that Lake Ontario looked like it was steaming early this morning, at the horizon line the steam and the clouds were blending into each other. The inner harbour is completely frozen. It’s just lovely!
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- Photo-Take-Outter Friday #4 - Star photography
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
- Oh, Canada!
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls