Oh pottery, why must you be so time intensive? This froggie bowl was ordered from me a very long time ago…. like last summer long ago (luckily the person making the request was very patient). Her bowl just came out of the kiln and I am in love with it :) Hope she feels the same!
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- Music to my ears
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
- Sexy Boot Topper Knitting Pattern
- BC - Pacific Northwest Raptor Society
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls