Shot with the Canon 7D and the Canon 100mm prime f2.8, at the Esquimalt Bird Sanctuary in Victoria BC.
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Photo-Take-Outter Friday #4 - Star photography
- Baby blanket-hoodie!
- Jeanette - Free Cowl Pattern!
- Kiln Goodies
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls