Not that I’m hastening the end of summer. But it’s just cool enough at the office today to wear something knitted. Yes.
- Tried knitting last night for the first time in 2 weeks - ended up having to ice for half an hour :( this is depressing. #carpaltunnelsucks 1 day ago
- Bedroom Reno - Making the most of a tiny condo
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- Free Pattern - The Mushin Cowl
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- Frogpond Farm
- Beautifully Different - Pumpkin Carving
- Sexy Boot Topper Knitting Pattern
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass hat inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls