This beautiful girl is the first baby born at Alpaca Acres this year! And they’ve named her… Shireena :) I couldn’t be more thrilled, and I can’t wait til we can drive up to see the baby! Annie – you’re amazing! xoxox.
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Photo-Take-Outter Friday #4 - Star photography
- Jeanette - Free Cowl Pattern!
- Baby blanket-hoodie!
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls