The Boston Common, or Boston Public Garden, dates from 1634. It’s a large, beautiful park right in the middle of the city. I spent much time knitting, reading, walking and thinking there.
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
- Berry Baby Hats
- Oh, Canada!
- Music to my ears
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls