One of the most satisfying things to photograph are birds. They’re beautiful and graceful, colourful and elusive, sometimes also fast and camouflaged… all of which combines to make them that much more challenging and rewarding. Here are some of my faves, and where I took them. Every shot in this collection was the same lens; the Canon 100mm Prime f2.8.
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- Music to my ears
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Sexy Boot Topper Knitting Pattern
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- BC - Pacific Northwest Raptor Society
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls