My last round of I ♥ Autumn jewellery did so well I decided to do one more round before autumn in Toronto is over. I’ve added some new bezels, silver finishes and a new ‘tree of life design’ check it out!
- She has several pet beds. But no, the tea towel is where it's at. #strangelittlecat http://t.co/AwIWaYJKxD 2 days ago
- Bedroom Reno - Making the most of a tiny condo
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- Baby blanket-hoodie!
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- Love knows no, uh, bounds.
- Another day on the farm
- Photo-Take-Outter Friday #9 - Custom Bokeh Effects
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass hat inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls