I’ve got resin on the brain ;) This time I experimented with making small medallions of Japanese Washi (和紙) and antique copper. I then used them to create a few rings, earrings and a bracelet – I love how it turned out, I’ve already got plans for making another one out of flower petals…
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Music to my ears
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
- Sexy Boot Topper Knitting Pattern
- Berry Baby Hats
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls