Quickie post today – I just finished a cute pair of crocheted Mary Janes in a beautiful robins egg blue – complete with cute little hand made ceramic buttons. I whipped off the buttons while bored in the ceramic studio a few months ago and I’m happy I finally got to use them for something!
- Tried knitting last night for the first time in 2 weeks - ended up having to ice for half an hour :( this is depressing. #carpaltunnelsucks 12 hours ago
- Bedroom Reno - Making the most of a tiny condo
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Frogpond Farm
- Free Pattern - The Mushin Cowl
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- Day 7 - Lake Superior Provincial Park
- Photo Restoration and the Sacred Junk Room
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass hat inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls