I have begun getting my Etsy site back on track, the site will grow to contain samples of (hopefully) everything I do; jewellery, ceramics, photography and knitted goods. I’ve started out featuring just a few things – the leaf jewellery so popular at the show and two of my mom’s beautiful designs. Check back to see what’s new – I am hoping to add more every day. If there is something you’ve been looking for, or saw on the blog, that is not on my Etsy page feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know – I love requests!
- Furry Cows, sustainable eating and the cutest things I've seen since baby otters.
- Crochet hoodie blanket - free pattern!
- The Kool-Aid experiment - dying a gradient
- A Belated Christmas gift - The Lisa Shawl
- DIY Swarovski Bracelet
- Bay of Fundy Scarf - Free Pattern!
- Jordan Station Shipwreck
- Photo-Take-Outter Friday #4 - Star photography
- Travelling Woman Shawl
autumn beads bracelet Canada Canon ceramics cowl Crochet crystal crystals earrings free pattern glass inspira jewellery jewelry knitting lampworking leaves life macro night photography Northern Lights Ontario pattern photography pottery resin roving scarf shawl snow spinning stars Swarovski Tanis tanis fiber arts toronto travel tutorial wedding winter yarn yarn bowl yarn bowls